Nominations are now closed
The Graduate School of Management’s Alumni Association (GSMAA) annually awards fellowships to one student from each of the School’s five programs: Full-Time MBA, Sacramento MBA, Bay Area MBA, Master of Professional Accountancy, and Master of Science in Business Analytics.
Student recipients receive a cash gift that is applied toward the cost of their education. A portion of alumni gifts to the GSM Annual Giving Campaign each year are dedicated to these fellowships.
Fellows are nominated by the School’s alumni, students, faculty and staff.
Nominations consider the following:
- Completion of first year of study in good academic standing
- Demonstration of commitment to academic excellence
- Leadership as a UC Davis GSM student
- Participation in extracurricular activities
- Commitment to “give back” to fellow students and the School
- Desire to advance and promote the School’s excellence
- Ability to stand out in the School’s community
- Advocacy of community building and teamwork
- Enthusiasm, passion and energy
GSMAA Student Fellowship Recipients 2018
- Kristen Parker (Full-Time)
- Sara Feinberg (Bay Area Part-Time)
- Sara Howard (Sacramento Part-Time)
- Mona Zibahlat (MPAc)
- Sonic Prabhudesai (MSBA)