Every student is expected to have an aptitude for critical thinking, and analytical and computing work. Beyond that, each student will be selected based on leadership in one specific skill set, either quantitative analysis, computing, business experience, or organizational effectiveness.
The Fall 2019 Application is NOW available
2019 Application Deadlines
Our thoughts are with families affected by the fires 100 miles from the Davis campus. Based on a number of requests we received, we have added a Round 2B deadline.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution upon enrollment
- Successful completion of coursework in these primary areas:
For a detailed list of prerequisites click here.
Step 1 – Submit an Application
To complete your application, you’ll need the materials listed below.
- Current resume
- List of outside activities, awards and honors
- Essay (300 words)
- Transcripts from all institutions attended
- Two recommendations in sealed envelopes or submitted online
- Official GMAT or GRE score
- Official TOEFL or IELTS (international applicants)
- $125 application fee
Please allow one week to process your application after submitting.
Please check your application portal for updates on you application materials.
Step 2 – Complete an Admissions Video (by invitation only)
- After submitting your application, selected candidates will receive an email invitation (from Kira Talent) to complete an online Admissions Video. You will have one week from the receipt of the email to complete the video. This is a positive indicator of our interest in your application but does not guarantee admission.
Step 3 – On-Campus or Video Interview (by invitation only)
- After completing an Admissions Video, selected candidates will be invited to an on-campus or video interview. This is a positive indicator of our interest in your application but does not guarantee admission.
Step 4 – Receive a Decision
- When a decision is available you will receive a decision notification email. You will be instructed to log in to your VIP (personal portal) page to view your decision. Your decision will be available 6 to 10 weeks post application deadline date.
FALL 2019 APPLICATION MATERIALS
With our commitment to the environment and sustainability, we highly encourage you to use our online application system. When submitting your application online you will still need to request all official transcripts to be sealed and mailed to the address listed below.
*Fill-able forms are not editable online, you must download the form to complete on a computer and email in.
Download 2019 MSBA Application
Mail recommendations and transcripts
Graduate School of Management – Admissions
Gallagher Hall, Suite 1101
University of California, Davis
One Shields Ave.
Davis, CA 95616