One-Year Degree | San Francisco
The Graduate School of Management expects every student to have an aptitude for critical thinking, and analytical and computing work. Beyond that, we select each student based on leadership in one specific skill set, either quantitative analysis, computing, business experience or organizational effectiveness.
The application for fall 2021 is now available.
2021 MSBA Application Deadlines
Applications accepted from
international candidates on a space-available basis
*For priority consideration for international applicants and scholarships,
- A bachelor’s degree equivalent to a four-year U.S. bachelor’s degree—16 total years of education. Alternatively, a three-year undergraduate degree with a one-year postgraduate diploma or other graduate degree
- GMAT or GRE
- TOEFL or IELTS where applicable
- Successful completion of coursework in these primary areas:
For a detailed list of prerequisites click here.
- Email the admissions team your questions.
- Connect with the team for a consult.
- The MSBA program is not able to grant exam waivers. However, the GRE and TOEFL exams are being piloted for testing from home in select locations.
Step 1 – Submit an Application
To complete your application, you’ll need the following.
- Current resume
- List of outside activities, awards and honors
- Essay (300 words)
- Transcripts from all institutions attended
- Two recommendations in sealed envelopes or submitted online
- Official GMAT or GRE score
- Official TOEFL or IELTS (Where applicable. Please refer to the language testing requirements.
- $125 application fee
Please allow one week to process your application after submitting.
Please check your application portal for updates on your application materials.
Step 2 – Complete an Admissions Video (by invitation only)
- After submitting your application, selected candidates will receive an email invitation for a prescreen interview. This brief interview allows us to get to know you better. Please prepare as you would for a job prescreen interview. Our questions will focus on your background, as well as behavioral-based questions. The Admissions Video indicates our interest in your application but does not guarantee admission.
Step 3 – On-Campus or Video Interview (by invitation only)
- After completing an Admissions Video, selected candidates will be invited to an on-campus or video interview. This also indicates our interest in your application but does not guarantee admission.
Step 4 – Receive a Decision
- You will receive a decision notification by email and will be instructed to log in to your VIP (personal portal) page to view the decision. Your decision will be available six to 10 weeks after the application deadline date.
FALL 2021 APPLICATION MATERIALS
With our commitment to the environment and sustainability, we exclusively use an online application system. You will still need to request all official transcripts to be sealed and mailed to the address listed below.
Mail recommendations and transcripts
Graduate School of Management – Admissions
Gallagher Hall, Suite 1101
University of California, Davis
One Shields Ave.
Davis, CA 95616
You may also release your transcripts electronically if your U.S. institution offers this service. Please have your institution release all official e-transcripts to email@example.com.