One-Year Degree | San Francisco
Every student is expected to have an aptitude for critical thinking, and analytical and computing work. Beyond that, each student will be selected based on leadership in one specific skill set, either quantitative analysis, computing, business experience, or organizational effectiveness.
2020 MSBA Application Deadlines
Priority for international applicants
and scholarship consideration.
Applications accepted from international candidates on a space-available basis
|Rolling||Applications accepted on a space-available basis|
- A bachelor’s degree equivalent to a four-year U.S. bachelor’s degree—16 total years of education. Alternatively a three-year undergraduate degree with a one-year postgraduate diploma or other graduate degree
- GMAT or GRE
- TOEFL or IELTS where applicable
- Successful completion of coursework in these primary areas:
For a detailed list of prerequisites click here.
- Email the admissions team your questions
- Connect with the team for a consult
- The MSBA program is not able to grant exam waivers. However, the GRE and TOEFL exams are being piloted for testing from home in select locations.
Step 1 – Submit an Application
To complete your application, you’ll need the materials listed below.
- Current resume
- List of outside activities, awards and honors
- Essay (300 words)
- Transcripts from all institutions attended
- Two recommendations in sealed envelopes or submitted online
- Official GMAT or GRE score
- Official TOEFL or IELTS (Where applicable. Please refer to language testing requirements at https://gsm.ucdavis.edu/msba-admissions-faqs)
- $125 application fee
Please allow one week to process your application after submitting.
Please check your application portal for updates on you application materials.
Step 2 – Complete an Admissions Video (by invitation only)
- After submitting your application, selected candidates will receive an email invitation for a prescreen interview. This brief interview will give us a chance to get to know you better outside of what is on paper. Please prepare as if you would for a job prescreen interview. In this stage of the process, the questions will focus on your background, as well as behavioral-based questions. The Admissions Video is a positive indicator of our interest in your application, but does not guarantee admission.
Step 3 – On-Campus or Video Interview (by invitation only)
- After completing an Admissions Video, selected candidates will be invited to an on-campus or video interview. This is a positive indicator of our interest in your application but does not guarantee admission.
Step 4 – Receive a Decision
- When a decision is available you will receive a decision notification email. You will be instructed to log in to your VIP (personal portal) page to view your decision. Your decision will be available 6 to 10 weeks post application deadline date.
FALL 2019 APPLICATION MATERIALS
With our commitment to the environment and sustainability, we highly encourage you to use our online application system. When submitting your application online you will still need to request all official transcripts to be sealed and mailed to the address listed below.
*Fill-able forms are not editable online, you must download the form to complete on a computer and email in.
Mail recommendations and transcripts
Graduate School of Management – Admissions
Gallagher Hall, Suite 1101
University of California, Davis
One Shields Ave.
Davis, CA 95616
You may also release your transcripts electronically if your U.S. institution offers this service. Please have your institution release all official e-transcripts to email@example.com.