We seek out exceptional MBA candidates with impressive records of achievement and the promise to make a difference in the world.
Students with a four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university who meet the minimum entrance requirements are invited to apply for the MBA program. Our Admissions Committee considers your academic potential, professional promise and personal qualities. We look at each candidate individually. Our evaluation considers:
- Work experience
- Academic record
- GMAT or GRE performance
- Personal essays and recommendations
2020 MBA Application Deadlines
How to Apply
MBA Admissions Process
Step 1 – Submit an Application
To complete your application, you’ll need the materials listed below.
- Application – Apply Now
- 2 professional recommendations
- 1 essay & 1 personal introduction
- Transcripts (unofficial for admission, official for enrollment)
- GMAT or GRE General Test
- TOEFL / IELTS (For international, non-native English speaking applicants)
- $125 application fee
Step 2 – On-Campus Interview (by invitation only)
- After an initial application review, selected candidates will be invited to an on-campus interview. This is a positive indicator of our interest in your application but does not guarantee admission.
Step 3 – Receive a Decision
- When a decision is available you will receive a decision notification email. You will be instructed to log in to your VIP (personal portal) page to view your decision. Your decision will be available on the decision deadline listed below for the round in which you applied.
MBA Application Questions?
FALL 2020 APPLICATION MATERIALS
With our commitment to the environment and sustainability, we highly encourage you to use our online application system. When submitting your application online you will still need to request all official transcripts to be sealed and mailed to the address listed below.
*Fill-able forms are not editable online, you must download the form to complete on a computer and email in.
Mail MBA Application Materials to:
Graduate School of Management – Admissions
Gallagher Hall, Suite 1101
University of California, Davis
One Shields Ave.
Davis, CA 95616
You may also release your transcripts electronically if your US institution offers this service. Please have your institution release all official e-transcripts to email@example.com