Daniel Student MBA 20
External Recruitment Lead
STUDENT LEADERSHIP AND EXPERIENCE
- President of the Graduate Chapter of Net Impact at UC Davis
- Director of Intercultural Collaboration for the Associated Students of Management at the Graduate School of Management
- External Recruitment Lead for the Full-Time MBA Ambassadors Program
B.A., Film; Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
Ran a historic non-profit theater company in Philadelphia for seven years and directed over thirty plays.
Served as the administrative director of an international arts service organization for global artists who perform for children and families
Have been on the board of directors for multiple non-profits, including Emerging Arts Leaders: Philadelphia
- You can track my experience at UC Davis on my blog at designinganmba.wordpress.com
- You can listen to my classmates’ experience at UC Davis on my podcast at designinganmba.podbean.com
- I was twice legitimately mistaken for Mark Ruffalo in film events in Los Angeles
- On that note, you may have legitimately seen me in a national commercial or a crime reenactment show from my two-year stint in Hollyweird.
- I’m a third-generation vegetarian!
- Most of my adult life I had really long hair. If you visit, ask me to show you my driver’s license photo. I’m a different person.