"Though I came to UC Davis for its beautiful campus, I stayed because of the beautifully-collaborative and uplifting community. I’m thankful to be an Aggie through and through because this community continues to foster my professional and personal growth."
- UC Davis Undergraduate Admissions Adviser
- Research Intern at the Lab for Comparative Neurobiology of Monogamy
- UC Davis Internship & Career Center Student Adviser
- B.A. in psychology and minor in human development, UC Davis
- MBA candidate, UC Davis Graduate School of Management
Student Leadership and Experience
- Director of Marketing, Latinx Student Association
- Member, Women in Leadership Club
- Sacramento Part-Time MBA Student Ambassador
- Collaborative Leadership Program candidate
- I have traveled to 12 countries and 11 states (including Washington D.C.).
- In my free time, I write, design clothing, read psychology books and paint.
- I’ve been in four runway shows and three photoshoots.