Full-Time MBA, Master of Professional Accountancy & Executive Education
Located in the beautiful Gateway District of the UC Davis campus, Maurice J. Gallagher, Jr. Hall was the first business school building in California to earn LEED-Platinum certification for its eco-friendly construction. Home to our Full-Time MBA, MPAc and Executive Education programs, it features a striking glass-and-tile facade, state-of-the-art technology, a beautiful open lobby with a fire place, and numerous inspiring spaces that are sure to spur innovative thinking and teamwork.
To park at UC Davis, a permit is required during the week (7am-10pm) and costs $10. Weekend parking is free. There are several parking lots near Gallagher Hall. The Gateway Parking Structure and Visitor parking Lots 1 and 2. For more information on parking, call (530) 754-8940 or visit the UC Davis TAPS website.
- Opened September 2009
- 40,000-square-foot new campus home for the School
- Bold architecture and open, vibrant spaces inspire creativity, collaboration and community.
- Physical statement of UC Davis’ leadership role in business education
- High-tech facilities designed for:
- Interactive learning experiences.
- Integrated student and career services center for students to develop skills needed to advance their careers.
- LEED Platinum certification, the first public business school in California to achieve the U.S. Green Building Council’s top standard. Eco-friendly design reflects School’s ethos of sustainability.
- Copier: located in the mailroom, Room 2409 for faculty/staff use only (access card required for entry).
- Refrigerator and microwave located in the Room 2409 for faculty/staff use, student refrigerator and microwave are located in Room 1308 (access card required for entry).
- Printers: located in Room 2309 and in Room 1308 (access card required for entry).
- Classroom Audio/Visual Equipment: All classrooms are equipped with a computer, projector and screen. Wireless networks are available via eduroam. It is always a good idea to check your laptop connection prior to usage to ensure proper connectivity.
- Filtered water dispensers are located on the all floors. Gallagher Hall is an eco-friendly building; please provide your own cup.
Places to Eat
The Coho pledges to provide guests with a unique and inviting dining experience, focused on fresh, delicious, made-from-scratch menu options prepared and served by students for UC Davis and the community at large.
Silo/Mondavi Food Trucks
Located at the Silo Union and also outside of the Mondavi Center. Food trucks vary per week. Check out the calendar.
Staff & Faculty
Academic and Student Services
For student issues/concerns, staff are available Mondays-Fridays from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. in Room 2415.
Project & Instructional Resources
For faculty issues/concerns, staff are available Mondays-Fridays from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. in Room 2209, Otero Faculty Resource Center. On graduate teaching nights, staff is usually available until 7:00 p.m.
To place faculty work requests, email Project & Instructional Resources
Staff, faculty and visiting faculty/lecturers have a mailbox in Room 2409. Visiting faculty will only have a mailbox during the quarter they are teaching. The mailroom is accessible via access card and is only accessible by faculty/staff. See Room 2209 to drop something off for a professor.
Full-Time MBA and MPAc student mailboxes are located in the student lounge, Room 1308. Please note: Cross-registration students only have mailboxes at their home campus.
Facility Maintenance Issues
If you encounter a facility issue in Gallagher Hall, please contact us to request facility maintenance. For immediate issues during normal business hours contact email@example.com.
For after-hours facility emergencies, please call (530) 752-1655.