Classes begin: February 19, 2024
Where: Davis/San Francisco and Zurich/Winterthur
- 120 hours of lectures (live + online) + 180 hours of self-study
- 1 live week (30h) in Zurich/Winterthur (March 18-22, 2024)
- 1 live week (30h) in California (Davis/SF) (May 13-17, 2024)
- Online asynchronous lessons (60h)
ECTS: 12 (for ZHAW credit system)
Executive Education Certificate: Participants will receive a UC Davis Executive Education Certificate
Program Pricing: For a cost breakdown, visit our pricing webpage.
Cost of Program
- $19,000 (single occupancy) single room, lodging at both locations, most meals, and education fees
- $18,000 (double occupancy) shared room, lodging at both locations, most meals, and education fees
Fees include all course and teaching materials, access to the live in-person weeks and the asynchronous online modules, as well as hotel accommodations, meals and social activities.
Travel expenses are not included.
- Early Bird Discount: $1,500 (Before November 15)
- UC Davis/GSM Alumni Discount: $3,000
- Group Discount: $2,250 (2 or more)
If you are a UC Davis or GSM alumni or would like to register more than 2 people, please contact Natalie Frazier.
Participants interested in greater depth in analytics and AI may apply to the Master of Science in Business Analytics program at the UC Davis Graduate School of Management. Participants who attend the program automatically qualify for a $12,000 award.
Participants interested in understanding the use of AI and analytics as part of business tactics and strategy may apply to the Master of Business Administration program at the UC Davis Graduate School of Management. Participants who are attend the program automatically qualify for a $15,000 award.