The Aggie MSBA Pathways Program is designed for students attending U.S. institutions to gain clarity about their future admissibility into an MSBA program. The program is open for students graduating from undergraduate in the US between December 2023-June 2026. Preference will be given to candidates attending universities in the State of California.
Deadlines and Onboarding
- November 15, 2023: Deadline to submit for December 18-19, 2023 onboarding
- March 1, 2024: Deadline to submit for March 25-26, 2024 onboarding
For your application, please be ready to upload:
- Undergraduate Transcript
- Please help us get to know you better by sharing your background. Please also tell us more about your interest in the field of analytics. What have you done so far in this space from coursework, volunteerism to internships if applicable? (300-word limit, PDF)
Aggie MSBA Pathways Program Experience
If accepted to our Aggie MSBA Pathways Program, you’ll gain access to career workshops and personalized advice that sets you up for career success. This will help you get your analytical career off to a strong start, and for you to be competitive for a formal MSBA application immediately upon graduation.
You'll also receive invitations to some of our speaker and/or networking events that are typically designed for MSBA students throughout the years.
Example experiences available to Aggie MSBA Pathways Program participants can include:
- Networking opportunities
- Career search workshops
- Refining your resume
- How to make the most of LinkedIn
- Interviewing and negotiation tips
- Early career panels
- Corporate connections
- MSBA application workshops
Pathways alumni are eligible to receive an UC Davis MSBA Application Fee waiver valued at $125. Please contact the MSBA admissions team when you are ready to apply and identify yourself as a Pathways alumnus.
In addition, Pathways alumni who apply and are awarded admissions to the UC Davis Master of Science in Business Analytics program are eligible to receive an automatic $12,000 scholarship. Pathways alumni need to enroll in the MSBA program within seven years of Pathways acceptance.
For questions, please contact Amy Russell, Senior Assistant Dean for Student Affairs, for more information.