MPAc - Success Stories
Ted Reiterman MPAc 16, shares about collaboration in the accounting industry, the biggest challenges and his tips for new business students.
Realizing that his professional success required a deeper immersion in finance, Covrig entered the UC Davis Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAc) program in fall 2016.
- MPAc 2017
- Audit and Assurance Sr. Assistant, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- UC Davis Women’s Basketball Team player
- UC Davis Women’s Basketball – Coaches Award, Perseverance Award
- B.A., Communications, UC Davis
Lauren Beyer MPAc 17 knows what it’s like to be the come-back kid.
- Senior Associate, KPMG – Walnut Creek, Calif.
- Intern, San Ramon Police Department – San Ramon, Calif.
- Programs Intern, San Luis Obispo County Jail – San Luis Obispo, Calif.
- Employee Benefits Intern, Edgewood Partners Insurance Center – San Francisco, Calif.
- B.S., Sociology, California Polytechnic State University - San Luis Obispo, Calif.