MPAc - Success Stories
Alumni Spotlight – Christine Lee MPAc 16
Christine Lee MPAc 16 shares why teamwork is one of the most important aspects of building a high-performance accounting firm—and how she honed her skills while a student in the Master of Professional Accountancy program.
Ted Reiterman MPAc 16, shares about collaboration in the accounting industry, the biggest challenges and his tips for new business students.
Realizing that his professional success required a deeper immersion in finance, Covrig entered the UC Davis Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAc) program in fall 2016.
- MPAc 2017
- Audit and Assurance Sr. Assistant, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- UC Davis Women’s Basketball Team player
- UC Davis Women’s Basketball – Coaches Award, Perseverance Award
- B.A., Communications, UC Davis
Lauren Beyer MPAc 17 knows what it’s like to be the come-back kid.
- Senior Associate, KPMG – Walnut Creek, Calif.
- Intern, San Ramon Police Department – San Ramon, Calif.
- Programs Intern, San Luis Obispo County Jail – San Luis Obispo, Calif.
- Employee Benefits Intern, Edgewood Partners Insurance Center – San Francisco, Calif.
- B.S., Sociology, California Polytechnic State University - San Luis Obispo, Calif.